Shrimp and Smoked Salmon Fish Sandwich Recipe Instructions
- 16 large shrimp, peeled and cleaned.
- 8 oz smoked salmon, sliced into ¼ inch pieces.
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 4 sticks of celery, chopped into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large Italian sub rolls or hot dog buns
- Fill a sauté pan with 1 inch of water and bring it to a boil. Drop in the shrimp and cook them on each side for about 2 minutes, until they turn pink and firm.
- Remove the shrimp and shock them in a bowl of ice water for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp, cut off the tails, and then chop into small quarter-inch pieces before placing them in a bowl. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix.
- Scoop the shrimp and smoked salmon mixture into your rolls and serve.
Recipe Questions And Answers