Easy Foie Gras and Truffle Pasta Recipe Instructions
- 1 lb box of your favorite pasta
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- ½ pint heavy cream
- 6 oz truffled micuit foie gras
- 4 oz mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated parmigiana reggiano cheese
- Fine sea salt to taste
- 4 thin slices of truffled micuit foie gras for plating
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta until it's al dente.
- Heat the butter on a large saute pan on medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the heavy cream.
- Meanwhile, slice the 6 oz of micuit foie gras and add it to the pan once the heavy cream begins to boil. Whisk it in to incorporate it.
- As the mixture begins to boil again, whisk in the Mascarpone cheese.
- Again, wait for the mixture to boil before whisking in the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- After the mixture boils again, it should thicken. Now drop in the pasta and mix it into the sauce. Remove it from the heat.
- Sprinkle around 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Plate, and then place the thin slices of micuit foie gras on top.
Recipe Questions And Answers