BBQ Iberico Pork Loin Roast Recipe Instructions
- 1 whole Iberico Bellota Pork Bone In Loin
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. of ground mustard powder
- 3 tbsp. of smoked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tbsp. of garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Mix the brown sugar and the spices in a bowl, then rub on the pork loin - both sides - making sure you fully cover it. Reserve in the fridge, covered, for at least 2 hours.
- Turn the oven to 350 F°.
- Cook until pork's internal temperature is 140 F° (check using a meat thermometer), 20-25 minutes per lb of meat. Remove from the oven and brush with bbq sauce, then turn the oven to 400 and cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let the pork rest out of the oven for about 10 minutes. Slice between the bones and serve.
Recipe Questions And Answers