Berkridge Kurobuta, located in the rolling hills of northwest Iowa, sources their premium Kurobuta pork from a coop of eighteen independent family farms in the Midwest, which produce Berkshire hogs according to strict standards and practices for genetics, health, feed, care and comfort. They don’t mass-produce their animals, and they never use antibiotics, steroids, hormones or artificial processing.
- 100% Pure Berkshire Kurobuta pork for sale from family owned farms in the Midwest
- No artificial processing
- No animal by-products
- Product of USA
- Berkshire pork tenderloin will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Use or freeze within 3 to 5 days.
- Sin the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To defrost, thaw for 24 to 48 hours in the refrigerator..
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.