Grass Fed Beef Tenderloin is a robust pairing of the natural tenderness of the tenderloin with all that rich, beefy flavor found in grass fed meat. Each portioned steak delivers a high impact of flavor.
Grass fed beef is naturally leaner than other beef and this means less fat, calories, and cholesterol. It is also high in minerals, vitamins, and omega 3’s. Healthy and rich in flavor, this meat will satisfy even the most ardent meat lovers.
Grilling is always a wonderful way to cook these steak. Without a grill? Pat the steaks dry and leave them out to reach room temperature. Pan sear them, then make a buttery sauce with herbs in the same pan, perfection on a plate.
- 100% Grass Fed
- Antibiotics, hormones and steroid free
- Pasture fed and humanely raised
- Low in calories, fat and cholesterol
- High in protein, vitamins E & B, and minerals
- Imported from New Zealand