Truffle ButterTruffle butter is the secret to creating a fantastic truffle dish without splurging on fresh truffles! Truffle butter is one of the easiest ways to infuse a dish with both creamy texture and truffle flavor. Our selection of French and Italian truffle butters includes both black and white truffle butter, each infused with the essence of truffles, each imbuing a dish with a distinct flavor. Serve Italian white truffle butter sauce on a fresh baguette with a slice of cheese for a simple yet elevating appetizer, or mix it with eggs, risotto or mashed potatoes. Use white truffle butter for a roast, braised chicken, pork, meat and even vegetables and instantly transform a dish - endless possibilities in one small container! It's an inexpensive and easy way to elevate a dish.
1 - 7 of 7 products
Summer Truffle Butter
This luscious French butter paired with pieces of earthy black truffles is the perfect companion to your best dishes.
Italian White Truffle Butter
A smooth and decadent butter peppered with white truffle morsels, great for flavoring pasta, steak, sauce and other foods.
More about truffle butter
Buy truffle butter online at Gourmet Food Store and add that special, luxurious touch to your dishes. Truffle butter is made using premium French and Italian butters blended with black or white truffles, creating a unique ingredient that blends the flavor and aroma of truffles with premium butter. Truffle butter is always a staple in our fridge, and we use it as a go to for turning a simple dish into something extravagant without much effort. When fresh truffles are out of stock, truffle butter is our preferred ingredient to use to infuse that truffle flavor into dishes.
Simple Truffle Butter Recipe Ideas
Truffle butter recipes are endless, but truffle butter pairs well with single flavor dishes. You want to allow the truffles flavor to shine through in your dishes, so you want to pair truffle butter with recipes that don't have many other competing flavors. Some quick and simple truffle butter recipe ideas:
- the next time you are grilling a steak, once plated slice a sliver or two of truffle butter on top to let it melt over the steak before serving, and your steak will be taken to the next level
- mix truffle butter in with scrambled eggs right as the eggs are almost finished, or try frying an egg in truffle butter instead of using normal butter
- drop a dollop or two over rice or mashed potatoes just before serving
- turn a table side baguette into something delicious by serving with truffle butter
- boil your favorite pasta or meat-filled ravioli's and easily top with truffle butter and a pinch of sea salt
You can really let your imagination loose with truffle butter. Keep a tub of truffle butter in the fridge and you won't be disappointed! Learn easy truffle recipes by visiting our recipes section as well.
Truffle Butter Questions And Answers