Bison hot dogs add a flavorful and healthy alternative to your backyard bashes.
Fewer calories, fat and cholesterol than even chicken or fish, plus more iron than regular beef make these beef franks lean, flavorful grilling machines. Their mild flavor and natural sweetness pair perfectly with any condiment or side.
Our buffalo hot dogs are sourced from ranches in North America, from herds of bison that are raised humanely, allowed to graze freely on enclosed prairies, they way they originally roamed. Never given antibiotics or hormones – as wild and as natural as can possibly be.
Cooking with buffalo beef: Medium-rare is the perfect cooking point for buffalo beef. The natural leanness of buffalo beef makes the cooking process faster, so we suggest keeping an eye on your Bison hot dogs while they grill.
- Grass-fed and grain-finished
- Antibiotic-free and hormone-free
- Range and humanely raised
- Fewer calories, fat and cholesterol than chicken or fish
- Higher in protein and iron than beef
- This product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Frozen: store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.
Ingredients: Buffalo, water, pork, seasoning (dextrose, salt, corn syrup solids, mustard, paprika, flavorings, sodium erythorbate, oleoresin of parika) and sodium nitrite.
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.