In collaboration with WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease, luxury tea pioneers Tea Forte have created this beautifully-designed heart-shaped gift box filled with several delicious green tea infusers. Each tea is an antioxidant-rich, heart-healthy blend that makes for a meaningful and enriching tea experience.
Buy this infusion tea gift set in two different sizes. The larger box contains 12 infusers, 3 for each of the following 4 flavors:
• Green Mango Peach: a tropical-sweet medley of Chinese green tea blended with fruity nectar of peach and mango, with peppermint leaves lending a menthol-fresh aftertaste.
• Jasmine Green: a profoundly fragrant synthesis of Yin Hao green tea with deftly plucked jasmine blossoms.
• Lemon Sorbetti: in tribute to Italy’s most loved sorbet, this lemon-scented green tea is imbued with fragrant citrus and sweet wildflower honey.
• Moroccan Mint: a refreshing, aromatic blend combining Moroccan Nana leaves with Chinese gunpowder green tea, with a sweet, soothing finish.
Alternatively, buy the smaller box containing 5 infusers, one for each of the above-mentioned flavors, with the addition of:
• Sencha Green: dried and steamed according to Japanese tradition, this meticulous green tea yields a soothing cup with a healthy, vegetal glow.
Whichever size of infusion tea gift set you choose, it’s sure to make an excellent gift for a special friend or loved one, and helps to promote women’s heart health in the US and around the world.
This Tea Forte Green Tea Collection is a creation of Tea Forté. Starting out in Massachusetts in 2003, the company began with a highly stylized product line based on traditional Japanese tea drinking ceremonies, intended to “elevate a cup of tea into an extraordinary experience for all your senses.” Today, they present an unparalleled variety of handcrafted teas and tea accessories with sumptuously decorated packaging. Enjoyed in over 35 countries, their products can be found in the most prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts and luxury retailers, making them ultimate ambassadors of the tea-drinking experience.