Tea Forte is renowned for its unparalleled variety of handcrafted teas that “elevate a cup of tea into an extraordinary experience for all your senses.” Enjoyed in over 35 countries, its sumptuously presented blends can be found in the most prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts and luxury retailers, making Tea Forte ultimate ambassadors of the tea-drinking experience.
If you’re looking for the ideal sampler pack for a special someone or for yourself, look no further than this Tea Forte Sampler Collection. This ribbon box contains an assortment of silken pyramid infusers encompassing 10 varieties of tea:
• Earl Grey: a scented blend of Indian Assam black tea, Italian bergamot and cornflower blossoms, creating a bold and citrusy classic.
• Black Currant: top-of-the-line Chinese black tea imbued with the vibrant flavors of freshly-picked currants and blackberry leaves.
• White Ambrosia: rare white tea from Fujian province is plucked in earl spring and blended with aromatic vanilla and tropical coconut for a refreshing, light-bodied cup.
• White Ginger Pear: rarest Pai Mu Tan white tea is mixed with fresh pear and ginger to create a fruity tea with citrus zest and spicy ginger finish.
• Green Mango Peach: a tropical, fruity medley of Chinese green tea blended with sweet nectar of peach and mango, with peppermint leaves lending a menthol-fresh aftertaste.
• Jasmine Green: this profoundly fragrant tea is a delicious synthesis of Yin Hao green tea with deftly plucked jasmine blossoms.
• African Solstice: brimming with fruity, blossomy flavors, this South African herbal Rooibos is an exotic, antioxidant-rich thirst-quencher.
• Chamomile Citron: a tantalizing herbal infusion, combining sun-gilded chamomile blossoms and rosehips with the refreshing aromas of lemongrass and Egyptian peppermint.
• Raspberry Nectar: delicately infused with tropical hibiscus petals, blackberry leaves and orange peel, this raspberry tea is ruby-red and deliciously tangy.
• Ginger Lemongrass: a complex blend of herbal flavors, including ginger, lemongrass and spearmint, creating a soothing, sunny cup with citrusy tingles at every sip.
You can buy this tea sampler gift set in a large box of 20 infusers (2 infusers per blend) or 10 infusers (1 infuser per blend). Either is a perfect way to sample some of the most flavorful and meticulous blends on the market.