Our Tea Forte Lotus Collection is a gourmet selection of highest-grade teas providing release from stress and mental burden. Included are five serene, meditative infusions sourced from small-lot organic tea fields in places like India and the Himalayas:
• Darjeeling Quince: organic black tea harvested from the Himalayan foothills and blended with quince, a sweet-tart, pear-like fruit.
• Mountain Oolong: finest Oolong tea from India, infused with floral-sweet notes of peach and Egyptian marigold.
• Orange Jasmine: organic jasmine green tea aired with exotic orange blossoms for a fragrant, sunny infusion.
• Vanilla Pear: a mellow blend of rare white tea with creamy essence of vanilla and zest of fresh-baked pear.
• Lemon Lavender: chamomile flowers layered in lavender, lemon balm and linden leaves for a soothing, sunny and relaxing cup.
These blends are contained in silken infusers specially designed to unfurl the leaves within and unleash soothing flavors and aromas once steeped. What’s more, they’re made from environmentally friendly fibers and have an elegant pyramid shape, reflecting the calm nature of the tea-drinking experience.
Depending on your preference, you can buy this gift set in 4 different sizes:
• Lotus Medium Gift Tin: 6 infusers (1 infuser per blend, plus an extra infuser for Mountain Oolong).
• Lotus Petite Presentation Box: 10 infusers (2 infusers per blend).
• Lotus Large Gift Tin: 15 infusers (3 infusers per blend)
• Lotus Presentation Box: 20 infusers (4 infusers per blend)
Whichever gift set you purchase, you or whoever receives these teas will surely appreciate their relaxing effect on mind, body and soul.
This stress relief tea gift set was created by Tea Forte. The company began in Massachusetts in 2003, with a highly stylized product line based on traditional Japanese tea drinking ceremonies, intended to “elevate a cup of tea into an extraordinary experience for all your senses.” Today, they present an unparalleled variety of handcrafted teas and tea accessories with sumptuously decorated packaging. Enjoyed in over 35 countries, their products can be found in the most prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts and luxury retailers, making them ultimate ambassadors of the tea-drinking experience.