Make tea-drinking a more chic and stylistic experience with Tea Forte’s Couture Collection. This sensationally yellow gift box contains a line of signature handcrafted infusers, encompassing five unique blends that exemplify the fabulous and fashionable side of tea:
• Darjeeling Quince: organic black tea harvested from the Himalayan foothills and blended with quince, a sweet-tart, pear-like fruit.
• Lemon Sorbetti: in tribute to Italy’s best-loved sorbet, this lemon-scented green tea is imbued with fragrant citrus and sweet wildflower honey.
• Tangerine Rosemary: an enlivening and rustic cup thanks to fragrant rosemary, which enhances rare white tea, crisp apples and fresh tangerines with pastoral aromatics.
• Chamomile Citron: an irresistible herbal infusion, combining golden chamomile blossoms and rosehips with the refreshing scents of lemongrass and Egyptian peppermint.
• Cherry Amour: all the sweetness of sun-drenched cherries and rouge-tinted apples, scented with hibiscus and rosehips for a divinely scrumptious infusion.
Start a new tea-drinking lifestyle that’s always invigorating, and forever in vogue, by purchasing these blends in a small, elegant heart box containing 5 infusers (1 per blend), or a larger ribbon box containing 20 infusers (4 per blend). The infusers themselves are made from gluten-free, recyclable fibers, making them environmentally friendly, food-safe, fancy tea bags. What’s more, they have the Tea Forte trademark pyramid design, adding to the chic and sophisticated quality of this collection.
This Couture Tea Infuser Gift Set was created by Tea Forte. The company began in Massachusetts in 2003, with a highly stylized product line based on traditional Japanese tea drinking ceremonies, intended to “elevate a cup of tea into an extraordinary experience for all your senses.” Today, they present an unparalleled variety of handcrafted teas and tea accessories with sumptuously decorated packaging. Enjoyed in over 35 countries, their products can be found in the most prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts and luxury retailers, making them ultimate ambassadors of the tea-drinking experience.