You’ll find a ton of beefy flavor and tenderness in these Buffalo Rib Eye Steaks, with none of the fat. Buffalo meat is wonderfully lean – it has fewer calories, fat and cholesterol than even chicken or fish, plus more iron than regular beef. Besides the health perks, Bison is also incredibly tasty, with a natural sweetness and grassy flavor that never gets gamey. High levels of moisture give these Ribeyes a superb juiciness.
Sourced from ranches in North America from humanely raised herds of bison that are allowed to graze freely on enclosed prairies, they way they originally roamed. Never given antibiotics or hormones – as wild and as natural as can possibly be.
Our succulent Rib Eye muscle weight about 11 lbs. You can purchase it whole to portion as you prefer, or have it cut-to-order by our expert butchers into Rib Eye steaks (choose from steak thicknesses shown above).
Cooking with buffalo beef: Medium-rare is the perfect cooking point for buffalo beef. The natural leanness of buffalo beef makes the cooking process faster, so we suggest keeping an eye on your steaks while they grill or roast.
Cutting details: Please note that due to the unevenness of some whole meat muscles, not all steaks will be exactly the same size. Some steaks may be cut a bit thicker or a bit thinner, but we’ll try to keep it as close to what you requested as is possible. If there are any trimmings left over after the cutting process, of course those will be included as well.
- Grass-fed and grain-finished
- Antibiotic-free and hormone-free
- Range and humanely raised
- Fewer calories, fat and cholesterol than chicken or fish
- Higher in protein and iron than beef
- Marked chilled, this product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Unopened, use or freeze within 7 days of receipt. Once you've opened the vacuum-sealed bag, use or freeze within 1 day.
- If frozen, keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.