Tea Forte’s unparalleled, handcrafted teas are enjoyed the world over, and can be found in the most prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts and luxury retailers, making them ultimate ambassadors of the tea-drinking experience. Now you can bring a plethora of their finest blends to your home with the Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection. In this elegant, reusable serving box are 40 infusers, encompassing 20 different blends (2 infusers per blend).
• African Solstice: Rich in antioxidants, this smooth South African rooibos is brimming with fruity, blossomy flavors, courtesy of sun-ripened berries, Chilean rosehips and rose petals.
• Black Currant: top-of-the-line Chinese black tea imbued with the vibrant flavors of freshly-picked currants and blackberry leaves.
• Blueberry Merlot: A sweet and floral mélange of hibiscus, rosehip and summer blueberry, with a hint of Mediterranean sage.
• Bombay Chai: as dazzling as Diwali lights, this ebony-colored Nilgiri black tea pulsates with spicy notes of cinnamon, cardamom and clove, with a hint of tropical coconut.
• Chamomile Citron: an irresistible herbal infusion, combining sun-gilded chamomile blossoms and rosehips with the refreshing scents of lemongrass and Egyptian peppermint.
• Citrus Mint: does exactly what it says, combining the citrus oil of lemonpeel with Bulgarian peppermint for a brisk and refreshing infusion.
• Earl Grey: a scented blend of Indian Assam black tea, Italian bergamot and cornflower blossoms, creating a bold and citrusy classic.
• English Breakfast: rich and robust Assam morning tea with a malty flavor and notes of raisin.
• Estate Darjeeling: picked from the foothills of the Himalayas, this medium-bodied black tea has a pleasantly astringent, floral and nutty taste.
• Formosa Oolong: Among the world’s most revered teas, this premium grade, mountain-fresh Oolong is prized for its alluring liquor, creamy aroma and pronounced peach finish.
• Ginger Lemongrass: a complex harmony of herbal flavors, including ginger, lemongrass and spearmint, creating a soothing, sunny cup with citrusy tingles at every sip.
• Green Mango Peach: a tropical-sweet medley of Chinese green tea mixed with nectar of peach and mango, followed by a menthol-fresh peppermint aftertaste.
• Hazelnut Truffle: first grade Sri Lankan tea leaves blended with dark chocolate, roasted coconut flakes and a hint of hazelnut.
• Jasmine Green: a profoundly fragrant synthesis of Yin Hao green tea with deftly plucked jasmine blossoms.
• Lemon Sorbetti: in tribute to Italy’s best-loved sorbet, this lemon-scented green tea is imbued with fragrant citrus and sweet wildflower honey.
• Orchid Vanilla: superior black tea leaves imbued with the smooth and sweet notes of vanilla and coconut shavings
• Raspberry Nectar: a sweet and juicy herbal blend of garden-ripe raspberries and floral petals. Particularly delicious served over ice.
• Sencha: dried and steamed in traditional Japanese style, this superior grade Sencha green tea yields a soothing cup with a healthy, vegetal glow.
• White Ambrosia: In early spring, rarest Pai Mu Tan white is picked and mixed with fragrant Madagascar vanilla and tropical coconut for a delicate and refreshing brew.
• White Ginger Pear: Made with rarest Pai Mu Tan white tea, fresh pear and ginger, this fruity loose leaf tea is harmonized by citrus zest and a spicy ginger finish.
These teas are contained in silken infusers, or tea bags, that are designed to unfurl the leaves and create a potently delicious and aromatic cup every time. They’re made from recyclable, food-safe, gluten-free fibers, and have an elegant, pyramid-shaped appearance, making them aesthetically appealing as well as practical.
The blends cover a wide spectrum of tea types (green, black, white, Oolong, herbal) and incorporate dozens of colorful ingredients (expect blossoms, fruits, herbs, spices and lots more). There’s not just something for everyone, there’s lots for everyone, whether you’re new to teas or a long-time sipper, whether you’re unsure what to try or just a fan of variety. Buy the Tea Forte Tea Chest Collection now, and sample some of the world’s finest and best-loved teas. Alternatively, buy it as a gift for a friend, colleague or loved one.