If you're looking to impress your guests with a diverse cheese plate that reflects the culinary heritages of Spain, France and Italy, you could spend a long time figuring out the optimum items, discerning which flavors go best together, and which products are of the highest quality. Or...you could let us do that hard work for you. Take advantage of our International Favorites Cheese Board, which includes some of our best-loved cheeses and accoutrements, all of them complementing one another with diverse and delicious flavors and textures.
- Camembert Royal Faucon: luxuriously creamy cow's milk cheese; mild with a smooth finish.
- Manchego: a full-bodied sheep's milk cheese from Spain, silky, oily and delicious.
Brillat Savarin with Papaya: a velvet-textured triple-cream cow cheese from France, punctuated with lemon notes, and topped with fruity chunks of papaya.
- Bleu D Auvergne: a creamy French blue cheese with spicy and salty notes.
- Prosciutto Di Parma: this classic Italian ham from Parma is boneless and pre-sliced, with an exquisitely smoky and sweet taste that contrasts beautifully with the selected cheeses.
- Red Sweet Piquillo Peppers: delicious and high quality sweet peppers.
- Vegan Crackers with Quinoa and Olive Oil: the perfect vehicle for cheeses, meats, and the ideal complement to this gift box.
Buy cheese online from Gourmet Food Store and we'll deliver it fresh to your door at the click of a button.