Hard Cheese Board is a pre-arranged selection of hard cheeses from across Europe, along with with accompaniments, so you can easily make your own hard cheese plate. It includes Italian and Dutch cheeses: Pecorino, Piave Starvecchio and Gouda, as well as prosciutto di Parma, fried almonds and honey, all of which contrast texturally and flavorfully with the cheeses to create an impressive cheese plate.
Buy cheese online from Gourmet Food Store to enjoy safe and secure delivery to your door.
- 1 lb cut portion, Pecorino in Walnut Leaves - a hard sheep's milk cheese from Italy, wrapped in walnut leaves for an earthy, herbaceous profile.
- 1 lb cut portion, Piave Stravecchio - rare Italian cheese aged for a year for a full-bodied, smooth contribution.
- 1 lb cut portion, Gouda - artisan prepared Gouda from the Netherlands. Matured for at least 18 months, this is rich and dense with a crumbly yet buttery consistency.
- 0.5 lb, Prosciutto Di Parma - authentic Italian prosciutto with salty-smoky-sweet flavor that marries perfectly with the above cheeses.
- 4.2 oz, Fried Marcona Almonds - a rich and crunchy addition to the cheese board, these Spanish Marcona almonds are fried in olive oil and seasoned with sea salt.
- 8.8 oz jar, Linden Honey - sweet amber honey farmed from honeybees that feed on linden tree flowers. Adds a softer touch to those hard cheeses!
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.