These are the most natural whole prime ribs you can find – from cows allowed to graze freely on grass pastures, developing a boldly flavored, lean meat with a great beefy taste. Great texture, intense flavor, and less calories, fat and cholesterol than regular beef - flavor without the guilt, that’s a food revolution we can get behind of!
Our Grass Fed Prime Ribs come whole and include ribs 6 through 12, plus a generous amount of succulent loin meat on the backside- the same meat you get in juicy NY Strips and Rib Eye steaks. All in all, you’re getting about 15 lbs. total to cook at your pleasure. You’ll find these ribs nicely marbled, leaner than grain-fed but with a firmer texture and plenty of tenderness.
Just season with a bit of salt and pepper and cook as a standing rib roast, or portion into smaller ribs and throw on the grill.
When cooking grass-fed prime rib, cook or grill to medium-rare, so the meat doesn’t become tough.
Bruntette Downs Australian grass-fed beef comes from the AACo (the Australian Agricultural Company), specifically from their Brunette Downs Station in the Northern Territory of Australia. This lush area comprises thousands of square miles of mitchell and flinders grass, as well as native grasses and herbs. The cattle are free ranging (hardly ever handled by humans), and 100% grass fed on this pasture.
- 100% Grass Fed
- No Antibiotics, no hormones and no steroids, ever
- Pasture fed and humanely raised
- Less calories, fat and cholesterol than regular beef
- Higher in protein, vitamins E & B, and minerals than regular beef
- Higher in Omega 3s than regular beef
- Imported from Australia
- This product will arrive in a vacuum-sealed bag.
- Frozen: store in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- To defrost, thaw overnight in the fridge, then use within 3 days.