Cherish the chocolaty goodness of Tea Forte’s new Chocolat Collection, a heaven-sent box-set hiding sensory secrets within. Tea Forte have taken several of their most enticing, chocolate-infused blends, and presented them in two different sized boxes. The small set contains five infusers (one for each blend), while the large set contains twelve infusers (three for each blend, with Swiss Apple not included).
Tea connoisseurs and chocoholics alike will adore all the flavors on offer:
• Chocolate Rose: This decadent black tea begins with the tang of Iranian rose, followed by chocolate notes that marry perfectly with milk and sugar.
• Cocoa Coconut: a sip of this organic black tea will take you to the tropics with its creamy notes of chocolate and coconut.
• Hazelnut Truffle: first grade Sri Lankan black tea leaves blended with dark chocolate, roasted coconut flakes and a hint of hazelnut.
• Belgian Mint: this naturally indulgent herbal blend combines dark chocolate essence with fresh notes of peppermint, creating a seductive infusion every time.
• Swiss Apple (small heart only): an all-natural herbal blend that strengthens the skin, made with organic rooibos tea, fresh apples and alpine chocolate.
True to the Tea Forte style, these blends are presented with an eye for elegance and sophistication: the silken infusers are shaped like pyramids, with delightful leaf-tipped strings, and they arrive in a heart-shaped box, making them the ultimate Mother’s Day gift. The infusers are also made from recyclable, food-safe fibers, so that they're as environmentally friendly as they are aesthetically pleasing.
This chocolate flavored infuser collection was created by Tea Forte. The company began in Massachusetts in 2003, with a highly stylized product line based on traditional Japanese tea drinking ceremonies, intended to “elevate a cup of tea into an extraordinary experience for all your senses.” Today, they present an unparalleled variety of handcrafted teas and tea accessories with sumptuously decorated packaging. Enjoyed in over 35 countries, their products can be found in the most prestigious restaurants, hotels, resorts and luxury retailers, making them ultimate ambassadors of the tea-drinking experience.
Usually ships within 1 business days.
Product is non-perishable and can ship via Ground service.