Skip to main content
A Gourmet Food Marketplace of
Specialty Foods & Gourmet Gifts.
0 ITEMS, $0.00 Review Your Order CHECKOUT
Gourmet Food StoreCheese And ButterSoft CheeseDelice de Bourgogne - 72%
Delice de Bourgogne - 72%

Delice de Bourgogne - 72%

from France by Lincet
5 out of 5 stars rating (4.80)   # of Ratings: 10   Log in to rate this item.
ITEM DESCRIPTION TEMP PRICE PER UNIT PRICE QTY SKU
7.0 oz chilled $15.38 $15.38
2104201
6 x 7.0 oz chilled $13.84 $83.04
2104202

Delice de Bourgogne - 72%

A decadent triple-cream cheese, Delice de Bourgogne is a fabulously creamy cheese that blends full-fat cow’s milk and fresh cream. It has a rich, voluptuous flavor that's both tangy and sweet. This buttery cheese is perfect to smooth over crackers, paired with some sweet fresh strawberries and a chilled glass of champagne.
Ingredients: Pasteurized cow's milk and cream, salt, ferments, rennet.
Storage: refrigerated
Availability: Usually ships within 1 business days. Product is perishable and must ship via Overnight service.

Product Reviews

5 out of 5 stars rating(4.80)   # of Ratings: 10 Log in to rate this item.
Sort: New to Old RE-SORT COMMENTS:
Showing comments 6-10 of 10 (Previous 5) Click Here to see all comments
6. Jason on 4/15/2020, said: 5 out of 5 stars rating
Excellent
Was this comment helpful?
yes
no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

7. Kristy on 1/7/2020, said: 5 out of 5 stars rating
A lovely cheese, very soft and creamy with a refreshing taste.
Was this comment helpful?
yes
no   (2 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

8. Ileana on 11/4/2016, said: 5 out of 5 stars rating
Very good and delicate French cheese
Was this comment helpful?
yes
no   (8 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

9. Jimmy on 9/9/2016, said: 5 out of 5 stars rating
A big hit at my recent party
Was this comment helpful?
yes
no   (7 people found this comment helpful, 0 did not)

10. James on 8/23/2016, said: 5 out of 5 stars rating
This Brie is the belle of the ball. Great flavor, ripened really well, soft but not runny which is what I prefer. I have enjoyed many Bries but to me this is the best of all. I will order it again. I find it a bit pricey however for this 7.0 oz small round.
Was this comment helpful?
yes
no   (9 people found this comment helpful, 6 did not)

Showing comments 6-10 of 10 (Previous 5) Click Here to see all comments

Product Questions And Answers

Q: How is Delice des Cremiers different from Delice de Bourgogne?
A: Both cheeses are triple cream cheeses, however the Delice de Bourgogne has a white, bloomy and pungent rind because of the Penicilium Candidum mold, thus adding mushroomy aroma to the cheese.

Q: CAN THE CHEESE BE FROZEN ? THANKS
A: We do not recommend freezing the Delice de Bourgogne as the texture will be affected.

Q: I've had Delice de Bourgogne before... but what does the "72%" mean? If it's 72% delice, what is the other 28%? Caleb
A: The 72% refers to the content of milk fat.


Q: What is the shelf life on this product
A: The shelf life of this cheese is 2 weeks refrigerated.

CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ALSO BOUGHT

Langres Chalancey
from France by Chalancey
5 out of 5 stars rating (9 reviews)
Bleu D Auvergne AOC 50%
from France by From'Auvergne
5 out of 5 stars rating (33 reviews)
Livarot Grain D''orge
from France by Graindorge
4.5 out of 5 stars rating (18 reviews)
Saint Andre
from France by Fromage Marquis
5 out of 5 stars rating (15 reviews)
Manchego - Aged 6 Months
from Spain by Merco
5 out of 5 stars rating (29 reviews)